Best Performing Rural CBI Of The Year
This award celebrates Cooperative Banking Institutions who have prioritised providing financial services to rural communities in an inclusive and impactful manner. These services can come in the form of savings schemes, provision of credit instruments and other cooperative banking services.
1. A registered business in South Africa with CIPC and SARS.
2. Over 3 years in operation.
3. Founded and operating within South African borders.
4. Companies must comply with relevant laws and regulations of government and/or industry regulations in South Africa.
5. Provide proof/evidence of all items in each subcategory you are applying.
6. Companies can enter more than one subcategory but not more than two.
7. Period of measurement: 2022/2023 financial year.