Cooperative of the Year
Enterprise Cooperative of the Year - This will celebrate cooperatives that have achieved measurable and tangible impact for their members and community at large through their various business endeavors. The cooperatives would show innovation and effectiveness in how they operate.
1. A registered business in South Africa with CIPC and SARS.
2. Over 3 years in operation.
3. Founded and operating within South African borders.
4. Companies must comply with relevant laws and regulations of government and/or industry regulations in South Africa.
5. Provide proof/evidence of all items in each subcategory you are applying.
6. Companies can enter more than one subcategory but not more than two.
7. Period of measurement: 2022/2023 financial year.