Best Employing Co-operative of The Year
This award will celebrate cooperatives that through their work have managed to employ a large number of people in their operations. The cooperative should also display sustainability in how they create employment.
1. A registered business in South Africa with CIPC and SARS.
2. Over 3 years in operation.
3. Founded and operating within South African borders.
4. Companies must comply with relevant laws and regulations of government and/or industry regulations in South Africa.
5. Provide proof/evidence of all items in each subcategory you are applying.
6. Companies can enter more than one subcategory but not more than two.
7. Period of measurement: 2022/2023 financial year.