Women-Led SMME of The Year
This award celebrates female entrepreneurs and women-owned business that are making significant strides in the country the sheer impact of their businesses and the tenacity displayed in their founders. These businesses successful in how they meet customer needs and demands while deliberate in their ownership and management.
1. A registered business in South Africa with CIPC and SARS.
2. Over 3 years in operation.
3. Founded and operating within South African borders.
4. Companies must comply with relevant laws and regulations of government and/or industry regulations in South Africa.
5. Provide proof/evidence of all items in each subcategory you are applying.
6. Companies can enter more than one subcategory but not more than two.
7. Period of measurement: 2022/2023 financial year.