Youth-Led SMME of The Year
This award places a spotlight on youth owned SMMEs and the young people leading them who have shown character, tenacity, and skill in making a success for themselves. The entrepreneurs have managed to carve out a name for themselves and their business.
1. A registered business in South Africa with CIPC and SARS.
2. Over 3 years in operation.
3. Founded and operating within South African borders.
4. Companies must comply with relevant laws and regulations of government and/or industry regulations in South Africa.
5. Provide proof/evidence of all items in each subcategory you are applying.
6. Companies can enter more than one subcategory but not more than two.
7. Period of measurement: 2022/2023 financial year.